GIVENCHY HAUTE COUTURE SS10 *FIERCE*

Posted by the Fashion Editor at Large
I thought I would share my petit photo gallery of the Givenchy Haute Couture show this week. I am a fan of the work of Riccardo Tisci, who is a man after my own heart. He studied at St Martins and last year I did an interview with him for Grazia, where we intantly clicked and talked comfortably about everything from Madonna, and London nightlcubs to reinventing the idea of the codes of Givenchy. I will dig these quotes up, as they are very relevant now that Riccardo is in full-flow with his work at Givenchy. Seven or so years ago, after Alexander McQueen and Julian Macdonald had both "had a go" at making Givenchy a brand for the 21st century, we all worried it would never find its feet again. Thankfully it has.

Photographs by the Fashion Editor at Large

0 comments:

Post a Comment