New interview with me @ LOSmag!

Part of interview with me @ LOSmag ( Thank You Scarlett Spade!)

"...
LOSmag: What’s your definition of style?
Baiba: I think these two quotes define my understanding of style the best:
“The style is the man himself.” 
George-Louis Leclerc de Buffon
“Fashions fade, style is eternal.”  Yves Saint-Laurent
You work and develop yourself; it’s part of you, unique point of view. Style is the difference, a way of doing, a way of being done, being brave to stand out and do dangerous things. I try to be honest to what I feel and who I am, and create new.
We call people style icons as they have developed a unique style, way of highlighting one’s personality. Taste is a big part of style, as I find it difficult to change those with poor taste. As well I believe a good stylist has to have a signature style, something that sets you apart from the others. Combining expensive garments and adding red lipstick on a beautiful girl is not necessary styling, it’s just dressing. Creating a new look, the whole image that tells you a story, that’s styling for me..."
Read more: LOSmag and enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment