Friday Muslim Market @ Shanghai

Today I finally went to Friday Muslim Market. This  madness  takes place every Friday @Huxi Mosque Address No. 4, Lane 1328 Changde Lu, near Aomen Lu 常德路1328弄4号, 近澳 and it is just oou:)
 My bike got fixed and the man who did it told me to hide my camera or.. well it really feels less safe then normally...

 Cake and ghost
 My bike and master 
 Fashion...
 Palace...
 This cake probably takes one year to bake and another one to finish, about 1m/1m
 I am vegetarian..
 Lunch babes
 Tiger or Leopard?
 Chicks and chicken
Huxi Mosque
BBQ

I go nuts for nuts!!!

Well it is a place to see and feel here in Shanghai, total madness and craziness! And it is just 5 min bike ride from my new home. Love it!
Photo: Reiji Kobayashi and Baiba Ladiga 

0 comments:

Post a Comment