I am back to Shanghai and ready for new fashion projects!

 Yes, that's true and  yesterday I went to theINSIDER private sale shopping Event. Lot's of well known Shanghai brand's including multi-brand, cutting edge woman's fashion boutique The Villa where I had my team exhibition  last year. Some new brands/ shops showed up, but mostly they are online shops like Zooq. Smart and convenient  as I am going to open my jewellery store in collaboration with Japanese architect Reiji Kobayashi. Yesterday I was wearing one of my designed earrings and I got asked like almost at every store where these can be bought. Soon soon, but until then here are some pics form The Asian Sartorialist Royon from  Shanghai Express blog.
Just a pic of our Jewellery design I took this gloomy morning:
Some photos from event. This is lovely  French hat designer Marion  from The Hat Lab
 So it was really nice event and great sale sale sale:



0 comments:

Post a Comment