Art of Fashion or what i didn't miss in Rotterdam

Ok, I am a bit late with this cause this exhibition at Museum Boijmans Van Beuningen’s “The Art of Fashion: Installing Allusions” exhibition, was open from Sept. 19 through Jan. 10. But as i went to Rotterdam just to see it, took some photos and if I am not mistaken I promissed ( first of all to my self and I keep promises) to post something from my stay in Europe so here it is:)


Viktor &Rolf,
Sandra Backlund, (collection: Body Skin and Hair 2004) +Me and my hair art  hahaha

Nick Cave.
Christophe Coppens,
Walter Van Beirendonck,
Hussein Chalayan,
Gareth Pugh
Amazing neckpieces from Naomi Filmer( sculptures investigate neglected space around the body)
I was so superexited to see this, after two years in China where there are not so many fashion exhibitons.. Now thing are slowely getting better ( thanx to Dutch Design Center exhibition and Swedish fashion exhibition in Shanghai I am going to see i think tomorrow or this weekend)
Felt like hungry wolf, really before going back to Europe...
Now I started to miss Amsterdam, difficult me huh
Photos: Baiba Ladiga

0 comments:

Post a Comment