Tokyo street style - boy in Comme des Garçons pants

Photo: Baiba Ladiga

I saw this boy at  SHIBUYA FASHION FESTIVAL and I think I haven't seen a better version how to work out Rei Kawakubos fall collection better than this. I was so in love with his look that forgot to write down his name so it just disappeared from my memory files.
Well 91 years old fashion icon Iris Apfel in Rei Kawakubo’s 2D Comme des Garçons collection  looks great too. Photographed for Dazed & Confused‘s November edition by Jeff Bark.

Also I went to Comme des Garçons Aoyama store and tried on some oversized coat. It felt great for a moment, but not sure I would be in a mood to wear it everyday as it was really oversized and blue. I heared rumor from my Tokyo friends, that actually Rei Kawakubos debute show in Paris in 1981 with destroyed, oversized look was partly because there was not enough budget to make different sizes... Well who knows..

I am not really a street style photographer so just took photos of these two guys ( see my last post) as they really stood out. More Tokyo street style photography can be found at http://stylefromtokyo.blogspot.jp

0 comments:

Post a Comment