Traveling in a box with new business cards!

Yesterday after pretty nice rooftop party on my super amazing roof terrace I  crossed the street sitting in the box with a help of taxi driver hahahah! This can happen only in CHINA! He seriously believed that i am part of the box and after short taxi ride i fell out of the cab pretending that i need another box. He was so supportive. The others taxi drivers didn't stop because according to Mc Donald's stuff my packaging was too big...
Traveling without moving is so much fun seriously!
But OK, back to business- I just made new business cards, cause after official invitation from Dutch Royal family ( somebody please help princess Maxima with her style...those huge hats are so 90ties...)  at Expo site, i realised that I have no business cards. What a shame!
So i made new ones:

0 comments:

Post a Comment