My new frames!

Last summer I had these ( the frame is from wood,OK) And these girls next to me is my friend/colleague/blogger Maris and Coco ( white frames haha):

And this year I have these ( photo quality is quite bad cause its from IPhone and after having one bottle of Absinthe for two OK):
 
OK I my vision is perfect, I just need some transparent lenses when I am on bike in this dusty city, cause without ones, your eyes get full with shit, really. And wearing sunglasses when its dark is just ridiculous i think...
 Oh, I am getting a bit boring with posts about me hahahah maybe cause I am a bit exited about my trip in two weeks: Shanghai-Moscow-Riga- London-Amsterdam-Riga- Shanghai. Europe I miss ya! And yeah, Midsummer fest in Latvia is something you just can't miss!
And tomorrow night vintage fashion photosession in streets of Shanghai with my der friend/photographer  Yocky Zhang.

0 comments:

Post a Comment