I want, I want,I want -New Age of Feminine Drawing

This illustration book - The age of Feminine Drawing I bought this april in Tokyo and I think it is one of the  best illustration books ever and I absolutely love it! And fo my big surprise there is second edition- The New Age of Feminine Drawing, still on a waithing list on Amazon, but I just can't wait!!!
" Highlighting the prevalence and importance of the female hand in our modern culture, The Age of Feminine Drawing showcases works from some of the most talented male & female artists in the world whose work underscores this influence and is certain to leave a lasting imprint on their respective fields."


The New Age of Feminine Drawing
(The Age of Feminine Drawing No. 2)
The New Age of Feminine Drawing demonstrates clearly how and why illustration in fashion has made an amazing comeback. Having virtually reached saturation point, photography is no longer the all-powerful medium of creativity, and has once again given way to the age old art of drawing.



BTW I am in Amsterdam again, just for one amazing week, before i head to Shanghai and today I saw really cool shop/exhibition "Pets Shop" by Amsterdam Fashion Institute (AMFI) and I really loved Martine Johanna's ilustrations.

0 comments:

Post a Comment