Some news from Latvia!

It's been a while.. I was quite busy, but as it's getting colder @ Shanghai, I really hope I will have more time to post more things over there and my new blog http://dailyfashionillustration.blogspot.com/ as I haven't kept my promise to post daily fashion illustration every day ( thanks to China Internet and my not so excellent memory and busy schedule)..
Just got back from Beijing where I met Mr President of Latvia Valdis Zatlers, ministers from Latvia as well visited some fashion magazines ( Like China Vogue) and apparently they liked my portfolio...Huh
My friend and fashion photographer ( i mostly work with here in Shanghai) Yocky Zhang had his solo exhibition @ Beijing so we had  basic fun and I left my Iphone in the taxi, so i made one lucky Beijing taxi driver very happy and my self confused and not so super happy..but i believe in karma and stuff so I guess I had to pay for all the good things that lately happened to me...
So below you can see some  Joy magazine ( Latvia) scans I got from lovely Latvian bloggers @ http://stuff-n-style.blogspot.com and as you can see there is a post about this blog you are currently reading. There are not so many Latvian  fashion bloggers as well as fashion design lecturers ( according to Mr president Valdis Zatlers it's two of us - there is Kritine Upesleja  teaching textiles@ FIDM, LA.

0 comments:

Post a Comment