My workspace and tools& favorite art supply shop

The first pic is from my previous apartment where had an amazing HUGE desk... now it is a bit smaller BUT i can work on amazing rooftop, ant that is just so much better then any super desk hahaha! I am quite a messy person, but when it comes to my drawing/painting tools I am very organised ( surprise to my self) I have color charts, all kind of brushes and yeah..not enough time...
But when I have time and money , i go to t his super store and o totally insane, cause:
1) It is China and everything is bloody cheap
2) they produce everything, even more than u can imagine/need
3) The quality of inks and markers is justAAAAAAAmazing and you can buy canvas for starting price as love as 5 euro cents..
So my favorite art supply shops in Shanghai  are located on Fuzhou Lu, but the best one is Marie's ( manufacturer)
The address is following:

Marie's Painting Materials
No. 850 Xikang Lu cross of Haifang Lu
Shanghai 200040
2861-1607
2861-1626
Oh and this is just a snap shot of my students work ( they can be pretty talanted:):

0 comments:

Post a Comment