A bit of sexy cloth and the city

Today I went over there* :


And bought this ( not a magazine, lol) **:
Great day isn't it?:)
But it wasn't all so great cause one stupid guy on his bike almost killed me, cause he was checking his mobile phone instead of riding his bike.. So we had very basic f**k u exchange. But I was really pissed of. Chinese people can be quite annoying on the street... Ok but now about the good things, so:
*This building is  called 1933, located on 29 Shajing Lu, near Haining. It is amazing must see art deco building, which used to be abattoir... Huh, hard to imagine that, but nowadays there are some nice bars, restaurants ( there was one Italian restaurant all in red, really worth a visit) and shops, like American Apparel ( they are moving to Shanghai Times Square in two weeks) where i HAD TO buy this hothothot **Micro-mesh Gloria bodysuit Megan Fox is wearing on the cover of Rolling Stone mag. Actually I went to building 1933 just to buy it, even knowing that I am going to London and AMsterdam next week, where things like these are a bit cheeper then in SHanghai, but I am a girl and I am princess to my self...  And I know it was a huge hit  already last year, but its never too late to look hot hahah

Oh and Just finished watching Sex and the city 2... Huh nothing special really, but still nice to watch...Sad news are that the girls are getting older and still there are so many things we can experience before we all get super old, ugly and annoying :)))

0 comments:

Post a Comment