Shanghai fashion week 2012 a/w has started!




 Me with my colleges and students. Photo: Algirdas Bakas 





Shanghai Fashion week A/W 2012 has started and yesterday was my graduating students show @ Xintandi. 13 collections and two winners ( as there was a competition for scholarship @ Singapore and Australia )  - Roderic ( first two outfits)  and Natalia Kiantoro (second two). I am very happy for Natalia as she is a talented girl so I helped her to make better portfolio and styled 3 of her collections you can see on her website http://nataliakiantoro.carbonmade.com/
It is going to be a very busy weekend as I still have to teach on Saturday, see La Vie etc fashion shows, Design Fair at Cool Docks and Fritz Kalkbrenner concert tonight. And yeah. btw I still have to finish my first post for www.shanghaifashionweek.com website! Exactly what? Will keep you posted!
Photos: www.shanghaifashionweek.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment