Today Baiba Ladiga @ Shanghai..

..finally saw Miss Van exhibition @ Bund 18, Shanghai, and as expected it was nice and hope one day I ll have my own exhibition over there hah. But so far my illustrations from Black Orchid series are exhibited @ concept fashion store http://fusionfashion.net/ 
at Julu lu 272, close to Maoming Lu. I haven't seen how it looks like ( I have calsses until 21.30 right now), but they ve black walls so it should be fine:D
And finally I saw the most beautiful fashion illustration book ever The Beautiful Illustrations for Fashion and Style by Anneke Krull. Perfect selection of truly inspiring and talented fashion illustrators, the size is a bit larger than I expected so its just so nice to see all the details!

Anneke Krull has an amazing fashion illustration blog I was featured recently (and I am very happy about that):
 And i finally updated my press selection @ www.ladiga.com and my FB fan page

0 comments:

Post a Comment