Looking for NICE roommate!Private rooftop apartment Shanghai!

I am urgently looking for a roommate!!!
Room for rent in 2 bedroom apartment ( Large room: King size bed, big closet, desk)nice kitchen and livingroom+ 2 balconies+ amazing rooftop terrace with plants. I am young fashion designer& illustrator form Latvia and my landlord is really nice one:)
The compound is safe, calm and green. Near Red Town Sculpture park, Jiao Tong University and Donghua University. Close to all facilities ( City shop, Lianhua, movie theatre, bakery..) 5 min walk from Line 10, 3, 4. Its situated on historical and beautiful French concession street -  Xinhua Road.
Payment terms: Two month deposit and One months rent, ( but you can pay half of deposit later to me too)
The apt is available NOW so please be quick if interested and reply here or call me 15900539455 asap!


Washing machine
Aircon
TV
DVD-Player
ADSL / Internet
Aircon
Security
Balcony
Outdoor Space

0 comments:

Post a Comment