Majit Deu creations remindes me of something...

  Image on the left: Little Boots English electropop singer-songwriter  wearing Majit Deu 2010 S/S creation. Image on the right: Majit Deu 2010 S/S creation










Image on the left: Latvian songwriter and singer Kristina Dobele from the band The Briefing wearing my creation from collections The Birds ( 2004)
 Image on the right: One of my outfits from collection The Birds ( 2004)

So funny isn't it?:) But the funniest part is, that  Majit Deu is selling his creations at Harrods ( why they didn't contact me first???
And Kristina Dobele from the band The Briefing is moving to London, so perhaps she should take my old good Birds to London and meet face to face Little Boots?:)) Kristina is an amazing singer and you can see more of her and my Birds from the previous post.
That's  all for today, I am sick again - both fiscally and emotionally...
And sorry I can't remove that Italic font, thanx to China Internet...


0 comments:

Post a Comment